1200W Electric panel heater Qlima EPH1200LCD with timer, thermostat and overheating protection
- Brand: Qlima
109,95€ VAT included (-65%)
Out of stock
Qlima Electric panel heater white Model EPH 1200 LCD
FREE SHIPPING FROM 39€
Check shipping costs and delivery times here.
Panel heater with timer 1200W Qlima
This panel heater is branded by Qlima and has a capacity of 1200W. It has a simple, modern and minimalist design which allows you to easily integrate it into any room within your home. This is a very complete unit: It is silent, has LCD indicator lights, on/off switch, timer, thermostat, overheating protection and is completely safe to use. Moreover, this electric heater can be installed easily on the wall, thus being a space-saver. It can heat up a room of up to 20m2 / 50m3.
DATA SHEET & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Electric panel heater
- Brand: Qlima
- Model: EPH 1200 LCD
- Colour: White
- Watts: 1200W
- Heating capacity: 1.2kW
- Recommended surface area (max.): 20m2 / 50m3
- Current: 5.22A
- Power supply: 220 – 240~V – 50Hz – 1Ph
- Protection: IPx4
- Manual control
- Dimensions: 660x75x400mm
- Multilingual user manual included
- Adjustable thermostat: You can easily control the required room temperature using the adjustable thermostat.
- Overheating protection: The system’s safety against overheating is ensured by an automatic power cut-off.
- Design: This panel heater features a neat and elegant design that integrates well into any space.
- Full-colour box: The unit is delivered complete with auxiliary parts in a full-colour box showing applications and operating information in several languages.
- 24-hour timer: The ‘TIMER’ function allows you to set an operating time between 30 minutes and 24 hours. The preset time is shown on the remote control display. The unit switches on or off automatically when this time elapses.
- Wall installation: The electric panel heater can be easily installed on the wall.
- Digital room temperature setting: The electric panel heater has a digital temperature setting to adjust the heating capacity according to the desired room temperature.
- Automatic thermostat: Allows you to choose the temperature that will be maintained while the timer is on.
- Anti-frost function: This device protects the electric panel heater with the anti-frost function against temperatures as low as -5°.
- Automatic restart function: The heater switches on automatically after a power failure.