Owner and general contracting conditions
These General Contracting Conditions – hereinafter CGC -, regulate the purchasing conditions of the different products offered on our website: www.iblevel.com, owned by Ibida Black Level , S.L. (from now on iBlevel), a Spanish company, with NIF B93643807, and located at Juan Ramon Jimenez, 26 (P.I. Virgen de la Candelaria), 29170 – Colmenar (Málaga) – Spain. Registered in the mercantile registry of Malaga, sheet MA-147578, volume 5776, page 84.
Users who make purchases at www.iblevel.com fully accept these GTC and will be bound by them, as if they were written at the time of contracting / purchase.
It will be an essential requirement to read and accept the CGC, prior to the purchase of any product through www.iblevel.com
Ibida Black Level , S.L. reserves the right to modify the CGC at any time and without prior notice. The CGC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are purely informative and can be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, placing the order by completing the purchase form implies compliance with the price offered and with the general sales conditions in force at that particular time. Once the order is formalized, the purchase will be understood to be fully completed, with all the legal guarantees that protect the acquiring consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and may not be modified without the express agreement of both parties. . Spanish will be the language used to formalize the contract. The electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be filed and the user will have access to it in his client area.
Conditions revised as of April 1, 2020
iBlevel reserves the right to deny and / or suspend access to the services provided on www.iblevel.com for reasons of breach of contractual good faith, breach of applicable legislation, of these General Purchase Conditions and / or in cases of fraud detected by this company and / or any of its suppliers.
- Delivery times are 24 hours except for XXL items which can range from 24 to 72 hours. We cannot guarantee that agencies will always meet these contracted delivery times, although they normally deliver satisfactorily. We try to ensure that transport companies comply with them whenever possible. In rural towns far from urban centres it is not possible to guarantee delivery within 24 hours.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated in each and every one of the products offered. In orders that include several items, a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item whose delivery time is longer.
- The customer will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to check that everything is included in the included products. After these 72 hours, the shipment will be accepted and no claims for damage or failure with the shipment will be accepted.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 72 hours when the customer must verify the products upon receipt of them and expose any objections that may exist.
- In the event of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours in order to claim the incident with the transport company. In the same way, it is convenient to record the transport company:
o MRW: 91 829 66 89
o Correos Express: 902 1 22 333 – 91 327 70 20
o DHL: 902 123 030
o Correos (Ceuta and Melilla): 902 19 71 97
- You can check everything related to shipping costs in the corresponding section. Transport.
WITHDRAWAL / RETURN
For these purposes, iBlevel informs that the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU) establishes several options to be able to exercise the right of withdrawal. Among them, it considers the possibility of doing it by filling in a form electronically. In order to shorten the times and so that you can make the return in a comfortable way and without delay, from IBLevel we advise you to use that option and fill out the withdrawal form.
In accordance with current legislation, the contract concluded can be terminated, without the need to justify such a decision and without penalty of any kind, within 14 calendar days from receipt of the merchandise by the customer. To do this, the conditions set out in this document must be met: withdrawal form.
The consumer will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from their handling other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation.
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the recognition on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been Fully executed by the employer, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
and. The supply of sealed goods that are not fit to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inextricably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of concluding the sales contract and which cannot be delivered before 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the entrepreneur cannot control.
- Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested the employer to visit him to carry out repair or urgent maintenance operations; If, on that visit, the entrepreneur provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal must apply to such additional services or goods. .
- The provision of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- Contracts concluded through public auctions.
- The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than serving as housing, transportation of goods, rental of vehicles, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of execution.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
Once we receive the product / s, we will refund the money according to the payment method you have used:
- If you paid by card, the payment will be made to your account within 48 to 72 hours.
- If you paid by Paypal , the payment will be made to your Paypal account .
- If you made the payment by transfer, we will ask you for an account number to make the payment. Keep in mind that it can take up to 48 business hours until it is reflected in your bank account.
- If you paid for financing, we will proceed to make a total or partial cancellation of the amount financed depending on the case.
- For the rest of the payment methods, we will ask you for an account number to make the payment.
You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from their manipulation other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation.
You will find more information about the return process in the section “I want to make a return” or in Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ´s )
CHECK OUR RETURN POLICY
Returns conditions for private customers
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise iBlevel reserves the right to reject the return.
- Once you have filled out and sent the withdrawal form, you will receive the instructions to send it to our facilities in your email. You must send the goods without delay, within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from when you communicate your desire to exercise the right.
- The transport costs originated by the return will be at your expense. You are free to choose and search for the agency that best suits your needs or offers you the most competitive rates. However, you can make a calculation of the cost that can be incurred here:
- Once the merchandise is received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund will be processed. We will refund the payment received, including the delivery cost with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a different delivery method than the less expensive ordinary delivery method that we offer.
- Return of products with a gift or promotion. The full return (complete pack or item + gift) will be mandatory to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include game download codes, it will be a requirement not to have downloaded it to proceed with the full subscription. In the event that it has been downloaded, the amount of the game will be deducted from the total to be refunded.
Returns conditions for professional distributors
- Returns of unsealed material and in perfect condition will only be accepted within 5 calendar days of receipt.
- Existing promotions on the web that extend the return period will not be applicable to distributors, who will always have a return period of 5 days.
- Such returns will be processed as a commercial return, since there is no law that regulates the rights of return between companies, and such procedures are regulated according to iBlevel conditions.
- Returns of products in blister or heat-sealed, and other products that have a broken security factory seal will not be accepted; such as components and electrical appliances, electronics, appliances, memory cards, etc.
- These conditions do not void the right to guarantee or exchange defective products. iBlevel reserves the right to refuse the return in case any anomaly is detected in the returned product.
The guarantee does not cover those defects caused by the incorrect use of the product and / or its manipulation other than that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or operation. In these cases, the consumer must take charge of their repair. Therefore, the following are excluded from the guarantee:
- Defects and deteriorations caused by external events, accidents, mainly electrical accidents, wear and tear and use not in accordance with iBlevel instructions.
- Products modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by iBlevel or the manufacturer, as well as the products that are the subject of a specific support contract.
- Incorrect software / hardware configuration, by the client, of a computer, component or peripheral or accessory. Incorrect software / hardware / accessory configuration or equipment failure caused by a component not supplied by iBlevel and incorporated by the customer.
- Infection of computer viruses, by the client, in computers, hard disks or diskettes of drivers, firmware updates or additional software.
All the information regarding product guarantees can be found in the guarantee and service section .
Those cancellations of orders that involve a return to the client and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try that the term does not exceed 7 days.
LEGAL BASES OF CONTESTS, RAFFLES OR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
All the information about the legal bases of contests, raffles or promotional activities can be found in the document General Bases For Participation In Promotional Actions.
Online dispute resolution in consumer matters pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http: // ec. europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Private copy compensation system
By virtue of Royal Decree-law 12/2017 12/2017, of July 3, which modifies the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, in Regarding the equitable compensation system for private copying, Ibida Black Level , S.L. will have to collect, where appropriate, compensation for the sale of those non-typographic products or devices, offered for sale on www.iblevel.com that, intended exclusively for private, non-professional or business use, reproducing works (books or similar publications, phonograms and videograms) owned by third parties (publishers, producers of phonograms and videograms, performers …).
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the existence of a system of exemption and reimbursement of the payment of these compensations is reported, which is regulated in the new art. 25, points 7 and 8 of the Intellectual Property Law, modified by the aforementioned Royal Decree-Law 12/2017 that regulates the way and requirements to justify the right to reimbursement for those natural and legal persons exempted by law and / or those who without being excepted, they have proven that the purchased product is to be used exclusively for professional use or for export or intra-community delivery.
In this sense, those companies, professionals, freelancers and public bodies exempted in the indicated sense, must compulsorily accredit IBLevel, through the certificates established by the Royal Decree-law, which are within the cases of exemption from the canon to be able to apply them legally. .
More information at the following link: http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2017/07/04/pdfs/BOE-A-2017-7718.pdf